A lot of people are asking about the survival time of #SARSCoV2 on surfaces, while we can’t give you exact answers, a recent study sheds some light on the matter
– Virus can remain stable on plastic and stainless steel up to 72 hrs but its infectivity is substantially reduced after 48-72 hrs.
– Virus doesn’t last more than 24 hrs on cardboard. (If you’re worried about your packages/parcels)
– Virus lasts up to 4 hours on copper.
- Take extra care if you work at a post office or in delivery.
- Virus can last from few hours up to 3 days depending on the surface and the environment.
- Disinfect shared surfaces
- Wash your hands
- Avoid touching your face